Wedding Inspired Blanket

I finally finished my favorite crochet project to date!  A little baby blanket (because it would take too long to make it normal size) in my favorite bright colors!  Back in November I found an online sale on yarn.  I have been wanting to buy Caron Simply Soft yarn in our wedding colors for awhile, but didn't want to spend the money on it.  When the sale was on, I bought all the colors needed for this blanket.

Here it is!
I used Red Heart's Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket pattern for a guide and used my own colors.  I am very happy with how it turned out!  The only downside was the time spent on the project.  It took me five months off and on working on it to complete.  Now I am ready to work with a quicker stitch. :)

Up close on the pretty colors! :)

I added a purple trim to bring it all together.
Now I am working on another blanket with the remaining yarn.   It will be made with the larksfoot stitch.  I will share when I get more of it completed!

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty and will be wonderful to snuggle up with! Thanks for joining the County Fair Blog Party this week!
    Laurie - Country Link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Jessie! I love the idea of making the blanket in your wedding colors.

    ReplyDelete

Like us!