Ma Zimm's Peach Jello With a Twist

My Grandma Zimmerman makes a yummy peach Jello for most family events.  I request it every time!  I thought maybe it would be nice if I made it this year.  I decided this year I would try making a raspberry flavor jello, too!  Well, the jello is made and the first batch is almost gone, it was a success!  I will call it Jessie's Raspberry Jello!

My latest creation!


Jessie's Raspberry Jello

1 can raspberry pie filling
2 boxes sugar free raspberry jello
1 12 oz package frozen red raspberries
2 cups boiling water
1 cup cold water

Boil 2 cups boiling water and mix in raspberry jello packets.  Stir in raspberry pie filling and cold water.  Add frozen raspberries and let sit in refrigerator until set.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a great raspberry jello recipe that my family always had at holidays. Mine's got cool whip in it. Bet yours is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy! I love raspberries. Randy is reading over my shoulder and says...that doesn't look like peach jello. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Like us!