It's Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I have posted!  It has been a very busy week for us!  We started the Christmas celebrations with Redbeard's family.  We had a lovely meal on Sunday night and received awesome gifts!  I also had the opportunity to give a few gifts that I made.  I can finally post the final products!

We celebrated with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas.  I also attended a friend's wedding on Saturday.  It was a wonderful Christmas week!

We have a lot of goals for 2014.  We would like to get the floor refinished soon.  The room is ready to go and we are excited to show you the final product.  (Along with any struggles we may encounter.)  We have a long list of to-dos and we can't wait to get started!

Hopefully 2014 will be full of fun projects and a more beautiful home.

0 comments:

Like us!