I Froze My Eggs

It is true.  I had leftover eggs from my mother-in-law and I didn't have an immediate use for them.  I heard about people freezing eggs, so I thought I would give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was!

Start with an ice cube tray, 6 eggs, a bowl, and a fork.  


Crack open all the eggs and blend them together in the bowl.




After the eggs are blended, pour them into an ice cube tray and freeze until hard.


Let the eggs freeze for a few hours.  I had a hard time getting the egg cubes out of the tray.  I ran warm water over the back of the tray until they would come out.  Then, I froze the egg cubes again on a plate to make sure they wouldn't stick to each other.  When they are frozen completely, you can put them in a ziplock bag and use them when you are ready.


All you have to do is let them thaw or microwave them briefly to use.  And they stay fresh even if you don't use eggs often.



0 comments:

Like us!