A year of firsts

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time.  The timing was never right.  There was always an excuse.    I wanted to be sure I had enough time and that it wouldn't be a distraction from college. I thought I would be ready after my first semester of college but that didn't work out.  I kept finding new milestones that would allow me to blog, but I never started.  I thought when I finished my degree I would have time, but then I had to plan a wedding.  In the end, my final landmark was the wedding, or so I thought.  It has been 5 months since we got married.  I underestimated all the work that the house would require.  I am finally almost done with the first round of changes.  Woohoo!  I want a way to share my new life with family, friends, and whoever wants to read about my adjustment to post graduation, married life.



In the last year and a half I got engaged, graduated from college, got married to Jake, aka Redbeard, and moved to what I think of as the middle of nowhere, Kirwin, KS.  What a change!  I have been used to living 30 minutes from Manhattan, KS (the best town in America) most of my life and now I am three hours from home and over one hour from a Wal-Mart.

I hope to be able to share my life with all of my family and friends, no matter where they are in the world.  

0 comments:

Like us!